I recently was invited to the FIRE (Future in Review) conference in San Diego. (See photos)My company was nominated as a Firestarter company – a fast growth technology company in the ‘one to watch’ category.
I’m going to sit down and write more on this later, but in general, my observations were:
– this is a very cool technology conference with an eclectic bunch of speakers and attendees
– you get to see very cool toys (think watching a Leonardo Da Vinci painting being analyzed by the world’s leading art expert on a mamouth sized screen)
– you get to network with bright, cool people
– you get to showcase your thoughts (but not your products – it is not a sales conference) to some very smart people
– and if you are good, you get to come back next year
More to follow (catching up from some travel)